Over 340 NY artists, junkers & food vendors come together to create one fantastic event for you on Saturday, Sept. 21st from 9 – 5pm and Sunday, Sept. 22nd from 10 – 4pm
It is with pure excitement and gratitude, we announce that Annie Sloan – as in Chalk Paint® by Annie Sloan will be attending The Purple Painted Lady Festival in 2019! She will do Chalk Paint® demos at 11am and book signings at 2pm on both days. We are so grateful and excited!
Here are some important facts!
RSVP: You do not need a ticket to attend – but if you want to let us know you are coming – RSVP- please feel free by clicking HERE.
- $5 ENTRANCE FEE The show is a benefit for local charities and organizations. We collect $5 per person to enter at the Festival gate. CHildren 12 and under are free. There is FREE parking in the fields. Leave the brand new white BMW at home.
- HANDICAP PARKING by permit only and ONLY accessible when entering from Route 31, heading SOUTH on Yellow Mills Rd.
- NO SMOKING or Vaping – please. this is a NO smoking event. I apologize if you smoke. It just helps keep my home’s lawn clean since we have pets and kids.
- NO PETS PERMITTED. please leave your pets at home. I love dogs…heck I have two Rottweilers. But even I bring them somewhere else for the day. Also, it is too big of a liability.
- LOTS OF FOOD TRUCKS – come hungry and expecting a great time! Here are some of the vendors who have vegan options.
XO~ Trish & Steve
The Purple Painted Lady® is hosting their 9th annual art festival on
Saturday, September 21, 2019 (9 – 5pm) and
Sunday, September 22, 2019 (10 – 4pm) at
845 Yellow Mills Road in Palmyra (zip code 14522 for GPS purposes)
This is the only festival of this magnitude that is also a huge benefit for many local charities and organizations! In 2016 $23,000 was raised and donated and in 2017 $25,000 was raised and given back to the community and in 2018 – we hit the $35,000 mark!
How cool is it to be able to have a good time, and know that some of the money is helping others!
Our 2018 and 2019 Charity of Choice is…..
This amazing hometown organization is a a 501c3 Nonprofit Charitable Organization and was founded by Bill Doyle & Marya Vande-Doyle in 2008. They are a small organization operated completely by a couple of hundred volunteers and one paid part-time associate. The Green Angels aims to enrich the lives of local children with quality gently used toys, books and clothes at no cost, while encouraging citizens to experience the benefits of giving back to their community by recycling household items. Additionally they provide infant items to young mothers such as diapers, pack ‘n plays, strollers and crib mattresses. They collect our gently used items throughout the year and use this as inventory to serve families in need. All items are free and delivered at no charge. They do their best to find suitable items for every request.
This is a NO Smoking/Vaping event and No Pets permitted
A love note below from Trish…The Purple Painted Lady to….. YOU!
Hi ….thanks for stopping by this website. I am so very grateful to the many amazing artists who come together to create this magical event for you. On the day of the festival, I will stand in my driveway and look around and soak it all in in astonishment. A lot of thought and time goes into planning it. My husband Steve and I always try to learn from the previous year and improve upon the experience. With that said- we hope you have an amazing time and we are always open to hearing from you.
Thank you for coming last year, in 2018! We raised over $40K that went directly back to local charities and organizations!
Below is FROM 2017……